Friday 7 September 2012

Back to Blogging


Coming into summer means most looks at the year and considers what does one need to do in the next couple of months to make the year complete or successful. I say ‘most people’ because Gina Rinehart has made it clear that her only regret this year is that poor people are not working hard enough.

For me it is blogging, it is about time to get stuck into some real blog work. I had a goal earlier in the year to write regular blogs, I have failed in this attempt to date. Thus I am giving myself a hard deadline. I will blog every week until the end of the year. This goal is probably too lofty however; I much prefer to fall short of a goal and than set a goal too easily achieved, you learn more about yourself that way.

So I hope this is the most boring blog’s I write, although important. It is always essential to write down goals otherwise it is too easy to ignore or dismiss them.

Thus, talk soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment