Monday 15 August 2011

Is this really What's Next - if so why?

I have the hipster glasses and clothes from a vintage store in Brooklyn, New York so having a blog is what’s next. But why should one bother writing a blog that is only going to be read by a handful of people, half of which are only reading out of politeness. Well for no other reason than I am getting a little sick of the media that is targeted at me. This is my motivation behind my blog; I hope to write for my generation and/or those who also feel currently reporting and commentary is talk to them.
I am Gen-Y, I use the internet for a fair degree of information from news to opinions. However, I am sceptical of what I read on the internet. I believe that there should be a clear separation between reporting and commenting in the media. I believe in science. I like sport and art. I like politics and I play Ultimate Frisbee, I’m quite the catch.
For all these reasons I am writing this blog. It is an opinion blog based on facts and life experiences, so far. It will not be ground breaking or even news worthy but rather a social commentary and bullshit detector and hopefully at the end of the day entertaining. So What’s next?

No comments:

Post a Comment